SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Perry's new Sunday blog

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  smackdaddy 
#1 ·
It was no fun watching the Seahawks get their asses handed to them again so I did a new blog. I had fun with it. It's a bit of a work in progress as usual but I'll get it eventually.

#2 ·
The blog is getting the beauty treatment from one of the staff of the WLYDO right now. But it should be back up and revised in an hour. My own version was a bit on the rugged side as I am still struggling with the "assett management" part of the program.

Hey program, manage this.

#8 ·
Probably a good thing I was taking the dog for a walk in Edmonds during the seaslug game eh!

Between the dawgs getting somewhat wumped saturday, slugs sunday...........back to the days of old in the dome, at least then, even if the hawks lost, you had some fun, ala the Efren Herrara fake FG attempt/throw for a TD......nose bleeds in the upper 300 seats.......

Marty

#10 ·
Blog: URL ?

Seahawks: Tha's like cheering for Coke versus Pepsi, isn't it? Just another corporate franchise when you're talking big league "sports" teams. Sports is coincidental to the fact that it is corporations which exist for the purpose of making profits.

Hot dog and a beer up to $25 yet?

#11 ·
Blog: URL ?

Seahawks: Tha's like cheering for Coke versus Pepsi, isn't it? Just another corporate franchise when you're talking big league "sports" teams. Sports is coincidental to the fact that it is corporations which exist for the purpose of making profits.

Hot dog and a beer up to $25 yet?
Dude, please. Take it to PRWG.

We're talking sports and yacht design here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.