Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: N. VA
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 7
Originally Posted by flyingwelshman
Me and my old lady (who did a solo circumnavigation when she was 12) scored a great deal on a great project boat – fully equipped with granite counters, and a deck-mounted sea-whiz (for defense against pirates and zombies). We are always scrapping and we thought that an extended cruise in a small, confined space would be a great way to work out our problems.
We have never done this before so we have a couple of questions:
- Should we be more concerned about penetration or knock-down power? (In our choice of handguns – what did you think?)
- Should we go with instant, perc, drip or espresso?
- Gosslings or Captain Morgan or Appleton's?
- ‘Thongs’ – worn on the feet?
- Does anyone have any good maps for the coast of Cuba?
- The wife thinks that Francesco Schettino is kinda hot, and that people have been too hard on him. What do you think?
Well, that’s all for now.
You have a Sea-Whiz
Now you just need to lock on to a reliable source of spent uranium bullets! They go fast so stock up before each outing.
T. P. Donnelly
S/V Tranquility Base
1984 Islander 30 Bahama