Join Date: Mar 2008
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 7
An inflatable dies, pick over the bones
I have a 8 foot roll up Zodiac that I got with my boat. I went out the shed last week to move it to a new location and found that some more seams have popped apart. I had purchased special glue to fix some other seams but never got to it. I have no interest in pursuing it any further, so I'll give it away ( as in free) to anyone that wants to pick it up in Hightstown, NJ (exit 8 of NJTP)
Maybe you just want the bits and pieces. I am keeping the 8 hp like new Johnson, and the cover fits my 8 foot Puddle Duck so that stays too. However I have:
1) The Dinghy itself. I believe the air floor is still okay. Use the dinghy as patch material for another one?
2) All the removable valves seem okay too.
3) The inflator pump in excellent condition, but the hose is bad.
4) A brand new West Marine piston double acting pump that can provide the 11 pis required by the air floor.
5) The special 2 part glue for repairing a PVC or Hypalon Dinghy, and some patch material.
6) A set of running lights for an inflatable dinghy, looks new
7) Four aluminum folding oars
8) The nylon case the dinghy fits in when folded. This is almost new, I don't think the dinghy was ever in it.
Gary H. Lucas