Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > General Interest > General Discussion (sailing related)
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2012

RavenKing is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to RavenKing
Anyone want to go Sailing in Hilton Head this weekend.

I will be down checking out my new(old) to me boat. I am prepping it for a longer sail on labor day. If anyone is interested in going out for a sail sat. afternoon if the weather isnt completely rubbish let me know.
Cheers!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The person who doesn't scatter the morning dew will not comb gray hairs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2012

bmacfarquhar is on a distinguished road
Ill be in hilton head and free wheres the boat and what kind is she? Where did you want to take her? Let me know if you still want a crew.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-17-2012

Re: Anyone want to go Sailing in Hilton Head this weekend.

The boat is at Windmill harbour marina. Its a gated place so I will have to let them know you are coming. I was planning on just taking her out for an afternoon sail out the intercoastal and maybe port royal depending on the conditions. I am planning on moving the boat labor day weekend from Hilton head to beaufort nc. So I am trying to prep and familarize myself with the boat as much as I can before hand. The boat is a dufour arpege, 30 feet. Let me know if your still interested!

Old 08-17-2012

I would be interested what time on sat? Could i bring my girlfriend who wants to learn? I have a pearson 10m but havent had it ready to go as its been undergoing a lot of upgrades so if she could just see what its like that would be grand. I have been teaching sailing all summer on catamarans and liveaboard my 33 footer my cell is 212 470 9404

Old 08-17-2012

Re: Anyone want to go Sailing in Hilton Head this weekend.

Basically anytime after noon will work. I plan to putt around the boat sat. morning, my run out to buy a battery to replace one. Of course your girlfriend can come. I'll pm you with my details.

Old 08-17-2012

Nasty thunderstorms in late sfternoon has been the pattern last few days id be interested to chat about the boat and google the model i sailed here from long island sound so am pretty familiar with the area my boat is by palmetto bay marina. Lets talk on the phone when you get a chance...

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.