SailNet Community

SailNet Community (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (sailing related) (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/general-discussion-sailing-related/)
-   -   Sailnet Gathering during Annapolis Boat Show, Friday Oct 5, 7 PM (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/general-discussion-sailing-related/92394-sailnet-gathering-during-annapolis-boat-show-friday-oct-5-7-pm.html)

wingNwing 09-24-2012 08:39 AM

Sailnet Gathering during Annapolis Boat Show, Friday Oct 5, 7 PM

This year we're hoping to combine the annual Annapolis Boat Show Sailnet Gathering with the Women Who Sail gathering. Friday, Oct 5 after the Boat Show closes at 7 PM! Since quite a few folks are members of both sites, it makes sense to combine the gatherings. (Besides, I've never yet been to a party where people complained there were just too many interesting folks in attendance!) Port Annapolis marina, on the deck just south of the big gray-and-white building by the pool. Accessible by water taxi, or dinghy dock just left of the travelift, or plenty of parking for those coming by car. Bring some good sea stories (or boat show stories) and whatever you're drinking and we'll all chip in for pizza.

chef2sail 09-24-2012 11:46 AM

Re: Sailnet Gathering during Annapolis Boat Show, Friday Oct 5, 7 PM

See you there Jaye. Thanks for hosting.

Dave

Maine Sail 09-24-2012 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wingNwing (Post 925867)
This year we're hoping to combine the annual Annapolis Boat Show Sailnet Gathering with the Women Who Sail gathering. Friday, Oct 5 after the Boat Show closes at 7 PM! Since quite a few folks are members of both sites, it makes sense to combine the gatherings. (Besides, I've never yet been to a party where people complained there were just too many interesting folks in attendance!) Port Annapolis marina, on the deck just south of the big gray-and-white building by the pool. Accessible by water taxi, or dinghy dock just left of the travelift, or plenty of parking for those coming by car. Bring some good sea stories (or boat show stories) and whatever you're drinking and we'll all chip in for pizza.

Cool! If all goes well I hope to be there. I'll start training my liver now....:D

MarioG 09-24-2012 12:28 PM

Sorry we are going to miss this Jaye but we have already started our migration south.

johnnyquest37 09-24-2012 01:13 PM

Hope to see you all there. thanks for hosting.

xort 09-24-2012 02:40 PM

We might be able to make it, depending on other commitments...

chucklesR 09-24-2012 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maine Sail (Post 925955)
Cool! If all goes well I hope to be there. I'll start training my liver now....:D

You know, you don't have to drink :) Just bring for others :)

momclarissa 09-24-2012 06:53 PM

Jaye - Jim & I would like to join in the fun!

Clarissa

Me and Boo 09-24-2012 08:52 PM

Hope to make it.

travlineasy 09-24-2012 10:36 PM

sorry I can make this one guys and gals - I should be well south of Annapolis by then, hopefully somewhere in the Elizabeth River. Maybe next year.

Cheers,

Gary :cool: