SailNet Community

SailNet Community (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (sailing related) (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/general-discussion-sailing-related/)
-   -   Free Tickets to Newport CA - Lido Boat Show (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/general-discussion-sailing-related/92545-free-tickets-newport-ca-lido-boat-show.html)

GMFL 09-28-2012 09:01 PM

Free Tickets to Newport CA - Lido Boat Show

I have three extra tickets to the Lido boat show this weekend in Newport Beach CA.

Anyone interested, I'll leave them at will call for you. Shoot me a PM or post name etc.
BTW, if you just want one let me know, I'll split them up. Please use them if I leave them for you.

Thanks,
Gerry

Also, only a few sailboats are there but I could think of a few worse ways to spend a weekend day.

Trucasj 09-29-2012 01:02 AM

Re: Free Tickets to Newport CA - Lido Boat Show

Hi Gerry,

Not sure if you still have any tickets left but I am definitely interested. My wife and I are planning on going tomorrow and would really appreciate a couple tickets. That's very kind of you to give them away. Let me know if any are still available.

Thanks,

Luke Johnson

GMFL 09-29-2012 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trucasj (Post 927867)
Hi Gerry,

Not sure if you still have any tickets left but I am definitely interested. My wife and I are planning on going tomorrow and would really appreciate a couple tickets. That's very kind of you to give them away. Let me know if any are still available.

Thanks,

Luke Johnson

Hi Luke. I still have them. I'll put two under your name in will call. I was planning on going by about noon so they will be there after that. If you want to PM your cell number I can call if there is a problem.

One left if anyone wants it.

Trucasj 09-29-2012 02:37 AM

Hey,
Awesome Gerry I really appreciate it. That's very kind of you. We'll plan on going after noon then. Call if anything changes (801) 574-5708. If nobody else responds for that last ticket let me know and I can put it to use I know some other people going that wouldn't mind a free ticket.

Thanks again,
Luke

GMFL 09-29-2012 10:10 AM

No problem Luke, No one else has responded so I'll leave all three tickets for you.

Have fun. Also, if you don't know already. Parking there is expensive if you don't find street parking. They do have a free lot and a shuttle though. If you look here Lido Yacht Expo | September 27 - 30, 2012 It tells you where the free shuttle is.

neiljoyce 09-29-2012 02:53 PM

HI Gerry!
Is there any chance I met get one of those free tickets? Please call me at 760-402-9923. I'll get to the show about 12:30 today (Saturday)
Thank you!
Sincerely,
Neil Joyce

leshribar 09-30-2012 01:37 PM

Hi just checking if you still have two tickets left for the lido boat show.m thank you

GMFL 09-30-2012 02:21 PM

Sorry guys,

I left them all for Luke yesterday. After my last post saying I'd leave them I headed out. I'll get you guys next time.