Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > General Interest > General Discussion (sailing related)
 Not a Member? 

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2012

mikel1 is on a distinguished road
Re: Now what

C'mon! You HAVE to keep him now! Fate put you two together . . . your conscience would never forgive you . . . he will repay you a million times over in SO many ways . . .the rest of us and GOD are watching!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2012
grumpy old man

bobperry will become famous soon enough

I agree. Keep him. Besides, he is an extremely good looking cat. They catch bugs too. You don't want bugs aboard. Call her Spika, after the star.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bob's Blog ....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please also visit my new web site
Old 10-08-2012
Owned by Velcro

Ferretchaser is on a distinguished road

Ok I guess there is nothing for it . I think I just got a new XO on Tiki. What the heck, beats talking to a sail bag on long trips. probably its not going to make more sense then talking to a sail bag but he will keep me busier then a sail bag.
Velcro is the new XO ...well will be as of this weekend when I get back to the boat.
Cheers folks.
In my best Oliver Hardey voice.... there is another fine mess you got me into.

ATB
Michael
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!.
Old 10-08-2012
grumpy old man

Velcro? Great name. Good on ya for keeping it. I just know the day will come when you think back and marvel that you even considered not taking the cat.
Attached Thumbnails
Now what-pumpkin-back.jpg   Now what-pumpkin-works.jpg  
Jgbrown likes this.

Bob's Blog ....

Old 10-08-2012
Owned by Velcro

Well Velcro is because he pretty much stick to everything. I was trying to get out yesterday to get a deer for the pot and he followed me for over a mile and then started to cry. Guess he was getting tired. so i stuck him to my fleece sweater and went back. Have to try and sneek out if i want some venison I think or may as well take an accordeon with me.
Going by your pictures, cats are better at paperwork then I am so there is a job on board for him right there. Never seen such a well sorted desk / nav table in my case.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!.
Old 10-08-2012
grumpy old man

If you were taking him hunting yesterday and sticking him into your pocket to rest his feet or keep him warm then this conversation was over yesterday. You are now bonded. Pumpkin follows me down to the beach when I fish. She just want to be involved in whatever is going on.

if you need cat litter get THE WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER. I'm not kidding you this stuff is amazing. It is ground up corn husks. It is very easy to clean and it really does not smell at all. It's expensive but you use very little of it because it lasts so long before it needs changing.

Bob's Blog ....

Old 10-08-2012
Owned by Velcro

I guess there are a few things i need to get now to make my new XO happy to be aboard....dishes for food and drink, litter tray thing and maybe one of them transport box gismos if i need to take him anywhere. A trip to the vet is on the cards as well then I would think. Do they need shots like dogs against anything?? I am going to be busy looking all this stuff up as long as I still have interweb .......kids eh

Old 10-08-2012
Owned by Velcro

Just to show you how little the fellow still is

I am the ugly one of those two

Old 10-08-2012

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail

Keep her. She is cute and will make a great companion

Dave

(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner
Old 10-08-2012
Frozen Member

AlaskaMC is on a distinguished road

Keep a close eye on that cat Bob. I think it may be "plotting" something.

Darn I crack myself up.
MedSailor and AncientTech like this.