Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > General Interest > General Discussion (sailing related)
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2012

cave_dweller56 is on a distinguished road
Re: St Augustine to Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilemeister View Post
I am helping a friend deliver his boat from St Augustine to the keys on or about Nov 1. He is new to the area and I'm from the west coast. We hope to sail straight to Miami then day hop to Marathon (need to be in Marathon by the 10 to fly home on the 11).
I'm guessing we sail a mile off the beach to get to Miami? Any advice on strategies to get to Miami. Any advice on day hopping from Miami to Marathon?

Thanks Randy
just make sur that you avoid the tropical storm winds that are coming thru during this time of year... it could rip your boat up and spit it out...
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook