SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

New E31 Web Site

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  wwilson 
#1 ·
Glyn Judson and myself are putting together a web site dedicated to the Ericson Independence E31. It''s non-profit, non-commercial, etc. and simply a place to store information regarding the E31.

There isn''t a ton of information available on the web about the E31, and with Glyn acting as resident expert for all of us E31 owners, I''m sure he is asked the same questions repeatedly. Hopefully the site will serve as a good resource for those repeated Frequently Asked Questions and other information specific to the vessel.

The site is located at http://e31.no-ip.com. It''s not complete but it''s getting there. It''s also not extremely fast, so please be gentle on it (it''s running on a 266 in my computer room at home)

Thanks and take care,

Brian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.