SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Contest/Game - Identify this picture

639K views 5K replies 130 participants last post by  obelisk 
#1 ·
It has been a while since I've seen a thread like this - the rules are simple: attempt to identify the location of the last posted picture in the thread. Once the picture poster confirms the first correct responder that person then gets to add a (sailing-related) picture to the thread and the game continues.

Since I'm no good at this type of guesswork my only chance of getting a picture into the thread is by starting it off with the following picture:

(click on picture to expand)​

See less See more
#4,839 ·
Jongleur you have found it. Now is your turn to play with a pic. Congrats.

The Centenario vessel is part of the fleet of volunteer SAR that operates in URuguay. They are always on watch, and always ready to take action. Hope not to ever give them work, but is good to count on them.
ADES - Uruguay

#4,842 ·
Certainly looks Euro, canal.. with locks so maybe not Holland?

#4,854 · (Edited)
Phoenix ? hmm ... I fear a joke just went over my head but last time I checked there were not many beaches in Phoenix.

(oh but I have just found out that there are camels)

But no ... not Phoenix.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.