Eyeing off horizons
Join Date: Jul 2012
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Has any cruiser had one? I'm thinking pretty simply here. Like a newborn cat, or the remote possibility of a small breed of pup.
- Eat the things on boats that attract other unwanted pests.
- Great company for me when the miss'us is asleep.
- Great company for her when she's awake and jealous of me being off watch.
- Customs in Australia, Timor, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, etc.
- The general well being of the pet and the added hassle of it's health.
- Our attachment to it were it to be put down or caged by authorities.
Experiences, evidence, opinion, comment, flaming, and trolling are all welcome.