SailNet Community

SailNet Community (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (sailing related) (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/general-discussion-sailing-related/)
-   -   So Cal People, Has Anybody Seen Guaneen? (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/general-discussion-sailing-related/95008-so-cal-people-has-anybody-seen-guaneen.html)

sww914 12-16-2012 03:39 PM

So Cal People, Has Anybody Seen Guaneen?

She's a 50' green teak ketch, last in San Diego, 7 months ago. She should have Scotty (AKA Stout Signs) and Carlyle aboard. We lost contact about 6 months ago, I think their cell phone got drunk and fell overboard. If you see them, can you please pass them my email addy? It's sww 914 @ gmail.com - take the spaces out.
Thanks,
Steve

Sailor Boyz 02-01-2013 02:27 AM

Re: So Cal People, Has Anybody Seen Guaneen?

Yeah I've seen them. Scotts a crook who never paid me.Carlyles a drunk. Trying to find em? Get in line

miatapaul 02-01-2013 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sailor Boyz (Post 984114)
Yeah I've seen them. Scotts a crook who never paid me.Carlyles a drunk. Trying to find em? Get in line

Nice way to introduce yourself. I know nothing of these people but I am sure you will get from them what you deserve.

Coming on a public forum where you are unknown is really bad, remember what goes on the internet stays on the internet.

Sailor Boyz 02-01-2013 08:44 PM

Excuse me but I am usually not so rude.Only when I am taken advantage of. What goes on the internet stays on the internet.You said it.The truth must be told.

icravewaves 10-19-2015 11:40 PM

Yes.Scotty hangs out at Westys on shelter island daily,and Carlyle is homeless and hangs out near shelter island also.The boat still floats but it has been impounded

Fstbttms 10-20-2015 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sailor Boyz (Post 984114)

The waterfront is full of these types. As a marine service provider, you gotta be able to separate the wheat from the chaff. Before you go to work.

Sailing JBB 01-28-2017 02:12 AM

Anyone know what happened to the sailboat Guaneen?

zeehag 01-28-2017 12:44 PM

hay sww--how the hell did we pass each other--you in la cruz, me in mazatlan.... did i pass you or did you pass me????
worser yet---when i was in la cruz last april, were you as well which makes me a slouch ?????
dayummmm we still need to meet--.

btw--as no one on any boat is able to make it this far with root beer, igave up on those..hahahahaha
we need to meet over pizza or some such.....what plans have you??

Lazerbrains 01-28-2017 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeehag (Post 3805385)
hay sww--how the hell did we pass each other--you in la cruz, me in mazatlan.... did i pass you or did you pass me????
worser yet---when i was in la cruz last april, were you as well which makes me a slouch ?????
dayummmm we still need to meet--.

btw--as no one on any boat is able to make it this far with root beer, igave up on those..hahahahaha
we need to meet over pizza or some such.....what plans have you??

This is a 5 year old thread, and SWW hasn't posted here in over 3 years - you might have better luck with a PM.

zeehag 01-28-2017 01:04 PM

no wonder i got past him...hahahahaha