SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Writer Wanted

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  jrd22 
#1 ·
My good friend Wendy Gilbert who has worked for Chesapeake Bay Magazine and other magazines/rags/news papers sent me the following if you're interested.

I am looking for a freelance writer for the Whig and The Mariner magazine. If you know someone looking for work, let me know.

You can find Wendy Here: wendy.gilbert.399@facebook.com

#4 ·
Wingnwing,

She is a good friend and also writes for other sources about mariners. She may be a good person to contact.

Also DFerron
I beleive also writes on the Chesapeake for one of the mags I believe also.

Reactions: wingNwing
#5 ·
admin,
thanks for the heads up. I was a Washington correspondent for the International Herald Tribune 1971-1986 before I went into IT. I'm retiring from my day job and have wanted to get back into writing. Sent Wendy an e-mail with some of my particulars.

#6 ·
Rock and Chef - When two folks who often disagree on things, agree that I can write ... well, it rocks my world! Thank you both; email sent to Ms Gilbert!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.