SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Boat Depot.com - making it right

881 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  chucklesR 
#1 ·
Some of you folks may be following my outfitting of my new to me Irwin 38 CC. One of my winter projects is setting up the helm station.
I ordered a "Navpod SP 1170 integrated on power mount stanchions" from Boat Seats | Dock Boxes | Leaning Posts | BoatDepot.com the week before last to hold all my new instruments.

When it arrived I was dismayed to find that it was only the Navpod, no stanchions. A couple of quick emails to Anna and poof, the stanchion is on the way (she's actually at tankdepot.com - I guess they do the handling).

Here's the trick, the 'integrated on power mount stanchions' part was a mistake - they have since changed it - so don't try this trick yourself.

That's a company I can, and will do business with!

Pictures eventually, it's a winter thing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.