SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

The Truth as I know it -- QUIT! We''ve had enough!

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  SailNet Archive 
#1 ·
The Truth as I know it -- QUIT! We''''ve had enough!

PLEASE folks...the horse died a long time ago.

#2 ·

eh, I''ve seen people that repeatedly post the same thing in multiple forums, hijack threads, and do other stuff off topic that drives me nuts. They''re in their one thread sharing something they think is important. It''s not clogging up the board and it''s not bothering anyone that doesnt go there. simple solution: dont go there.

If the concept of off topic discussion bothers you, then quit posting in threads like this one you just started.

If the concept of religion bothers you, deal. The concept of me being out on a boat by myself bothers my parents. In either case we need to learn to deal with what other people are going to do and quit making their business our own.

-- James

#3 ·

James,

Frequent readers use the Today''s Message button to scan the new messages for the day. When using that convenient option, you are required to page through whatever activity has gone up - if someone doesn''t want to talk about sailing, or is pushy about their policial point of view, they should take that all chatter somewhere else. These boards are about sailing and I think it unfortunate that SailNet deoen''t bounce the very few posters who abuse their purpose.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.