SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Merry Christmas from Boot Key...

2K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  travlin-easy 
#1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to wish everyone on the forum a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Marathon Key, Florida's Boot Key Harbor.

Gary :cool:

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Thanks Gary,

Same to you, and congratulations on completing the migration.

A link to a larger version of that picture would be great! [EDIT: THANK YOU! - Wish I was there....]

#6 ·
Now you need to add the silhouette of a sleigh pulled by reindeer in front of the moon... :)

#8 ·
travelineasy, We are contemplating spending next winter on a ball in Boot Key Harbor. Are balls readily available during the winter and do you have any specific recommendations? Wife and I are mid to late sixties on our 43' cutter and enjoy a fairly low key life style. Thanks, gts1544 - George

#10 ·
Awww....

Here;

Merry Christmas Gary!

#14 ·
As always, it is great to hear from you. I hope to have the work completed on my new boat in time to visit with you. hopefully the maiden voyage will be to the keys,with a 25 Knot northeaster behind my tail,should make for a fast passage I'm planning on late January or early February if all goes well, I have a lot of work to do...........CaptG

#19 ·
Today, some of the cruisers in Boot Key Harbor put together a Pot Luck Christmas Brunch that was fairly well attended, and there were some great dishes prepared. It's a neat community of cruisers here, many of which will leave as soon as the weather is fit for a Bahamas crossing.

Cheers,

Gary :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.