SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Happy New Year

1K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  AirborneSF 
#1 ·
Happy New Year To All.

#4 ·
I have hit the net. It resulted in more sailing. (Bad pun)

Bonne Annee

#5 ·
Not so happy new year.... My taxes go up tonight, our Military budget will get cut almost in half, but 40 million people loose all or some of their EBT benefit and millions more loose their unemployment... Well there is a positive side to this sequestration stuff.

I can afford the $60.00 a week more in taxes anyway...... Ironically the only thing Congress did get passed this week was a pay raise for themselves... So I guess they can afford their tax increase too.

#8 ·
I spent New Year's eve sailing on Biscayne Bay with my sweetheart and it was amazing! We had ENE-15 Kts. and a light chop at 75F.

This was the first time I had been sailing in two years and her first time ever. I'm more devoted to sailing than ever and she took to sail at once and strongly. Anyone doubting the existance of the Diety would be convinced othewise had they spent the last day of 2012 with me under sail on Biscayne!

Best of everything to all in 2013!

#10 ·
Happy new Year, everyone. Those of you on the water, enjoy it, I will be heading out to plow snow this afternoon. :laugher

Brad
s/v KIVALO

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.