Why no Sailnet swag? - Page 2 - SailNet Community
 14Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 15 Old 01-19-2013
Morgan 33 O.I. Perryville
 
travlineasy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,374
Thanks: 3
Thanked 141 Times in 126 Posts
Rep Power: 5
 
Re: Why no Sailnet swag?

For those that decide to come and join the fun at the Sailnet Chesapeake Rendezvous, you could be among those who have the opportunity to sample "Gary's Stovetop Kaluah," which in not available on the West Coast.



This product has amazing, anti-aging, side effects. Just two small glasses enjoyed by Cheftosail (Dave) and his wife resulted in remarkable and dramatic physical changes.



Hope to see you at the rendezvous,

Gary
travlineasy is offline  
Quote Quick Reply Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 15 Old 01-19-2013
Senior Member
 
chef2sail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Maryland
Posts: 7,082
Thanks: 30
Thanked 58 Times in 54 Posts
Rep Power: 8
 
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Re: Why no Sailnet swag?

Quote:
Originally Posted by travlineasy View Post
For those that decide to come and join the fun at the Sailnet Chesapeake Rendezvous, you could be among those who have the opportunity to sample "Gary's Stovetop Kaluah," which in not available on the West Coast.



This product has amazing, anti-aging, side effects. Just two small glasses enjoyed by Cheftosail (Dave) and his wife resulted in remarkable and dramatic physical changes.



Hope to see you at the rendezvous,

Gary
I am laughing so hard I almost fell of my chair. You are too much.

Hey your Kaluah was great. We appreciate the bottle you left with us. Now I need the recipie so I can stay forever young like you. I have you down for a slip. You definately added character and fun to our get together last year and we all are glad you are comming. I no you will have many stories. Hopefully we hang out anchored somewhere before the Rondevous.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
___________________________
S/V Haleakala (Hawaiian for" House of the Sun")
C&C 35 MKIII Hull # 76
Parkville, Maryland
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner
chef2sail is offline  
Quote Quick Reply Share with Facebook
post #13 of 15 Old 01-19-2013
HANUMAN
 
RobGallagher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Noank, Connecticut, USA
Posts: 1,497
Thanks: 7
Thanked 28 Times in 27 Posts
Rep Power: 14
 
Re: Why no Sailnet swag?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here.

There used to be some stuff about. When I joined they sent me a sticker, could have been used as a bumper or window sticker. There were also T-shirts for sale.

Then the shite hit the fan, the internet bubble burst, Sailnet went belly up, lot's of drama, C&C forums when out on their own, I lost my Robgallagher@sailnet.net email address, the stickers went the way of the rotary phone, the thee men I admire most, the Father, Son and Holy Ghost took the last train for the coast and we started singing bye bye Miss American pie.

Bring back the Swag for fukcs sake!

HANUMAN
'88 C&C 30 MKII
NOANK, CT
RobGallagher is offline  
Quote Quick Reply Share with Facebook
post #14 of 15 Old 01-19-2013
Senior Member
 
chef2sail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Maryland
Posts: 7,082
Thanks: 30
Thanked 58 Times in 54 Posts
Rep Power: 8
 
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Re: Why no Sailnet swag?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobGallagher View Post
Someone correct me if I'm wrong here.

There used to be some stuff about. When I joined they sent me a sticker, could have been used as a bumper or window sticker. There were also T-shirts for sale.

Then the shite hit the fan, the internet bubble burst, Sailnet went belly up, lot's of drama, C&C forums when out on their own, I lost my Robgallagher@sailnet.net email address, the stickers went the way of the rotary phone, the thee men I admire most, the Father, Son and Holy Ghost took the last train for the coast and we started singing bye bye Miss American pie.

Bring back the Swag for fukcs sake!
Here i thought it left with the " Last train to Clarksville"


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
___________________________
S/V Haleakala (Hawaiian for" House of the Sun")
C&C 35 MKIII Hull # 76
Parkville, Maryland
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner
chef2sail is offline  
Quote Quick Reply Share with Facebook
post #15 of 15 Old 01-19-2013
HANUMAN
 
RobGallagher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Noank, Connecticut, USA
Posts: 1,497
Thanks: 7
Thanked 28 Times in 27 Posts
Rep Power: 14
 
Re: Why no Sailnet swag?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef2sail View Post
Here i thought it left with the " Last train to Clarksville"
The loss of that email address really pissed me off. It was my primary email address, it was free, it was sailing related, and it was my name. I had to go and change all my stuff. Bastards!

HANUMAN
'88 C&C 30 MKII
NOANK, CT
RobGallagher is offline  
Quote Quick Reply Share with Facebook
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.


User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New to Sailnet sailingbeauty Introduce Yourself 9 09-04-2011 02:38 PM
New to SailNet noggyn Introduce Yourself 3 11-11-2009 06:48 PM
Important Notice regarding list.sailnet.net (the old SailNet List Server) administrator General Discussion (sailing related) 43 08-13-2008 12:02 PM
Sailnet Forum and Sailnet email list douglaskjensen MacGregor 1 12-18-2006 11:02 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome