Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > General Interest > General Discussion (sailing related)
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2004

Shooteroo is on a distinguished road
Regatta Pointe - Bringing the Light (HA)

Well Izabella, I know all the parties of which you speak, and the situation. You are sadly mistaken on all counts. Perhaps thats why you were referred to as "Crazy Lady" on the docks until you were evicted for non payment of dockage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2004

MadBoater is on a distinguished road

I personally am beginning to believe that the reason for all this strife is to eliminate the "original" and "Liveaboard" boaters. Why else would they behave this way? And the newspaper thing is totally ridiculous, but points out the fact that they have no idea what they are doing.
Old 06-28-2004

CapnK is on a distinguished road

MadBoater, You are exactly right, according to a very reliable source, the owner has said "the xxxx live aboards don,t run my marina". It seems as though that attitude has been adopted by current management.
Old 06-28-2004

Izabella01 is on a distinguished road

it is truly amazing how rumors fly...

yes i left owing money but evicted no.. i don''t think so..

there were issues over the correct amount owed which i still disagree with.. not to mention a $100 electric bill i disagree with.. no a/c, only two lights and a computer and my bill was $107 i think it was.

I actaully had the amount in my pocket the day i asked Tom one more time to move me over to M dock.. he refused.. so i left.

can YOU produce the evicton paperwork that i never saw?

IN fact i had a conversation with laura about the back rent.. we never could come to an agreement. It stands that way now. I have no problem paying for the electricity i used.. but irefuse to pay for rent when i was not in the slip.. for two weeks.

if it is as you say.. and i skpped on my rent. how come before I left i gave kathleen my address and phone number?

as for name calling.. before you diagnose another be damn sure you have a medical licnese. because calling another a ''crazy lady;'' without the knowledge or proof to back it up is both slander and practicing medicne withot a license.

i stand by my assessment. there are a lot of nice ppl that live there but the place is a snakepit. If it was so great how come the cruisers are leaving during hurricane season?
Old 06-29-2004

Shooteroo is on a distinguished road

Izabella, your intellect literally pours off the page when you write.

The cruisers are leaving to escape the wrath of HER!!!!
Old 06-29-2004

It has always amused me that when a person cannot provide evidence of thier accusations and/or defend thier position they resort to snide comments.

I do not repeat hearsay.. and i learned at a very early age to be able to defend my position and what i say with proof.

It does not matter why people are leaving, in fact. The ARE leaving.. some going across the river, some other places. Last fall a exodus happened at Twin Dolphin over electric rates. now ppl are going back.. oh well.

the bottom line here, no matter how much we whine is that RPM is a privately owned business. The owner can fire and hire at will. I think too that the liveaboards, just a few tried his patience beyond measure and the majority is unfortunately paying for that. Even if all the liveaboards leave.. the marina will still make money. The brokers will just take over the empty slips.
Old 06-30-2004
Banned

bwalker42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Izabella,
I am saying this with all meekness, gentleness and kindness of heart.

Pure religeon and undefiled before God is this; that you visit the fatherless and widows in their afflictions, and keep yourself unspotted from the world.

This is not against the law.

Fair weather,
Brenda
Old 06-30-2004

Hiyas brenda..
I am NOT against religion was reared roman catholic.
Having owned an advertising agency and been a real estate broker, and an lpn for many years.. retired now..
one must deal with many others beliefs.
I was reared to believe it is a sin to shove my beliefs down anothers throat.
It is by example we bring others to the light. Not by protelyzing.. sp?
Old 06-30-2004
Banned

bwalker42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dearest Bella,

I am very happy for you, indeed. I have both won people to Christ by my life, and my words. I for one do not want O.P.B. (other peoples blood) on my hands.
God is able to perform all of His words, The bible teaches He will hasten His word to perform it. And these are the days of grace. He gives people everywhere second chances. (I think I would want to be told about that, how good God is. That He loves me.) I wouldn''t want to be deprived of that.

I couldn''t help but notice that there is only one time the word SAILOR is mentioned in the bible kjv. It''s in Revelations Ch 18. And after much studying of the Bible (8-22 ch. daily), I noticed a couple of month''s ago that Ch 18 of Rev. describes 9-11 to a T.

Think about this. There are only 22 ch in Revelations.

There is not only the dragon, aka the devil, but the beast and the false prophet. Revelations is a most incredible book. Very informative.

Nevertheless, I won''t be coming back here for a very long time, long time, if ever. so you don''t have to worry about me anymore.

I will only say this before I go;

Stede, Thank you for showing nothing but kindness to me continually ever since I''ve been here.
May the Wind and the Seas obey you, my brother. Your whole house is blessed.

BigRed, I will always know when you are in trouble and I will always pray for you. Fair Winds.

Concerning Regatta Pointe Marina, May Mercy and Truth hug each other, and may rigteousness and peace give each other a kiss there.

The earth is the Lord''s and the fullness of it.

The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Fair Winds,
Brenda
bwalker42@hotmail.com for prayer request''s.

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.