SailNet Community

SailNet Community (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (sailing related) (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/general-discussion-sailing-related/)
-   -   Zanshin blog - awesome! (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/general-discussion-sailing-related/99750-zanshin-blog-awesome.html)

eddie nelson 05-22-2013 08:01 PM

Zanshin blog - awesome!

www.sv-zanshin.com/‎

I just want everyone to know that I was on Zanshins web site. On one of his blogs it said that the greens he wanted from one of the chandleries was not that fresh. I almost cried. How can a person endure such atrocity.:laugher:laugher:laugher

Just kidding Zanshin!!!! I really would like to recommend his site for some amazing photographs and descriptions of some amazing places. I just got back from the bvi on the 5/12 and I would go back tonight if I could.

I am currently taking donations for my next trip if anyone is interested in funding it. (Thought id just throw that in there!:D)

Zanshin good read!

Eddie

FarCry 05-23-2013 01:10 PM

re: Zanshin blog - awesome!

So after you asked me a million questions and I told you to go look at Zanshin's blog you actually did it? I do not understand why you are so interested in sailing your own boat around, spending all the money and fixing all that stuff that breaks on boats. You should just sneak onto Zanshin, maybe hide in the dinghy garage, and sail around on his new 57' for free. He might not find you for months!!!!

DRFerron 05-23-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FarCry (Post 1034413)
... You should just sneak onto Zanshin, maybe hide in the dinghy garage, and sail around on his new 57' for free. He might not find you for months!!!!

He'll have to wait his turn until one of the rest of us gives up our hiding spot.

smackdaddy 05-23-2013 02:19 PM

Dude you were freakin' me out!

Zan, my condolences on the lousy greens.

Resolute_ZS 05-23-2013 06:09 PM

Me too, smacks. Especially since his last blog entry was 05/14 :)

eddie nelson 05-23-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resolute_ZS (Post 1034571)
Me too, smacks. Especially since his last blog entry was 05/14 :)

Ok guys I can totally see where your coming from so i edited it. Im still taking donations for my next trip if one of you extremely rich people want to fund it. No shame here..:D

eddie nelson 05-23-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FarCry (Post 1034413)
So after you asked me a million questions and I told you to go look at Zanshin's blog you actually did it? I do not understand why you are so interested in sailing your own boat around, spending all the money and fixing all that stuff that breaks on boats. You should just sneak onto Zanshin, maybe hide in the dinghy garage, and sail around on his new 57' for free. He might not find you for months!!!!

That sounds pretty awesome to me!!! Im ready to go back!

Zanshin 05-25-2013 04:31 AM

(Back online now)

Well, I can now find fresh veggies and greens at the stores, but I'm now in Hamburg, Germany and freezing my butt off while the boat is resting in the BVI. :)

Note to self - check for stowaways, leave females in place and eject unwanted ones...

SimonV 05-25-2013 05:52 AM

Wow that was not cool, I saw the heading and thought the worse.

MarkofSeaLife 05-25-2013 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimonV (Post 1035314)
Wow that was not cool, I saw the heading and thought the worse.

Yeah, so did I.
Could folks be a bit more realistic in their thread names.

My heart missed a beat when I saw this subject. :(

Glad you are OK, Arndt... Frozen butt and all.

Mark (just arrived Grenada)