Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > General Interest > General Discussion (sailing related)
 Not a Member? 

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2013
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Re: Cool Pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.aaron View Post
Yeah, It's funny, when you are off shore in 6 foot following sea and try to snap a picture, it never comes out right, the seas always look small. When my wife snapped the photos, it was like glass and the clouds where perfectly reflected. In the photos there is a ripple on the water. You just can't win. I think the ripple was from the wake of our skiff.
I hear ya bro. Btw, hanging in boot key again if you make it this way anytime soon. Ill buy the beer. Will be COLD too!!
Capt.aaron likes this.

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2013
Freedom 39

FarCry is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisingdad View Post
I hear ya bro. Btw, hanging in boot key again if you make it this way anytime soon. Ill buy the beer. Will be COLD too!!
I was just down there a couple of weeks ago. Had I known you were buying beer for all SN visitors, I would have stopped.
Old 05-31-2013
KNOT KNOWN

Capt.aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisingdad View Post
Ah, Wish I were, but alas we have made the move to Honduras for the for see able future. Tug to Honduras, Honduras to tug. Tempting though. I may run down there in 3 weeks from now to check the Dive Boat and start my old truck, cold free beer makes yet another important reason to dip down to the key's.
Old 05-31-2013
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarCry View Post
I was just down there a couple of weeks ago. Had I known you were buying beer for all SN visitors, I would have stopped.
Should have! Owe you a couple anyways with your help on the carrib. Still need to pick your brain again. Its coming back on the radar.

Hope you are doing well.

B

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:

Follow My Blog at:

Follow me on Facebook:

Old 05-31-2013
Best Looking MALE Mod

Quote:
Ah, Wish I were, but alas we have made the move to Honduras for the for see able future. Tug to Honduras, Honduras to tug. Tempting though. I may run down there in 3 weeks from now to check the Dive Boat and start my old truck, cold free beer makes yet another important reason to dip down to the key's.
Give me some honduras pics!!

If we are still around in 3 weeks (unlikely), please let me know. Would love to catch up.

B

My Website:

Follow My Blog at:

Follow me on Facebook:

Old 05-31-2013
Best Looking MALE Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolSailor View Post
Brian... We don't have the aqua blue water up here in northern Minnesota... Heck, for half the year, we don't even have liquid water!! But I managed to get a couple of cool pics after our launch this year.

First is about a day or two before we craned in...

And the second is a few days after we launched...

Been a crazy year for us with the extremely long winter... I'll be sure to update you when it finally ends!!!
Cant see your pics on my phone. When i can get back to the computer will check them out. Where is Minnesota by the way? That near islamorada in the keys?

B

My Website:

Follow My Blog at:

Follow me on Facebook:

Old 05-31-2013
KNOT KNOWN

Capt.aaron is on a distinguished road

Will do. I posted some photos on the "where to retire thread"
Hey, if you get to Bimini, please go to the End Of The World Bar and get a conch and lobster pizza for me would ya. I've been trying to get back there ever since I left. Check and see if the Pinder Lane street sign is still hanging over the bar for me to please. Have a safe passage Brian.
Old 05-31-2013
Best Looking MALE Mod

Quote:
Will do. I posted some photos on the "where to retire thread"
Hey, if you get to Bimini, please go to the End Of The World Bar and get a conch and lobster pizza for me would ya. I've been trying to get back there ever since I left. Check and see if the Pinder Lane street sign is still hanging over the bar for me to please. Have a safe passage Brian.
Hey wait! You're not the guy that penned: 'CA Was Here' in the girls bathroom are ya? Whooda thunk?

Haha! You know i joshin' ya.

B
Capt.aaron likes this.

My Website:

Follow My Blog at:

Follow me on Facebook:

Old 05-31-2013

SolSailor is on a distinguished road

Brian... Let's try this again. My previous post was only up for a min and I deleted it because I tried to post from my iPad and must have had the wrong photobucket links.

First one... taken a day or two before our crane in. We had to avoid things other than reefs on the way to our slip!!

Second one... was a week or so after we launched. Wife standing on the bow... Leech Lake in the background... somewhere...

As for Islamorada... I can only wish for now... Morada Bay Beach Club is still one of my absolute favorite places to hang out listening to reggae music with my toes in the sand!!
Old 05-31-2013
Best Looking MALE Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolSailor View Post
Brian... Let's try this again. My previous post was only up for a min and I deleted it because I tried to post from my iPad and must have had the wrong photobucket links.

First one... taken a day or two before our crane in. We had to avoid things other than reefs on the way to our slip!!

Second one... was a week or so after we launched. Wife standing on the bow... Leech Lake in the background... somewhere...

As for Islamorada... I can only wish for now... Morada Bay Beach Club is still one of my absolute favorite places to hang out listening to reggae music with my toes in the sand!!
Wow! Awesome pics! Sorry, just got this app and didnt know difference between deleted and posted pics. Do now.

If you find your way down soon, you and wife are also welcome to stop by for a cold brewsky. We want to head to bahamas next week or so, then up the east coast. You two are welcome anytime.

B

My Website:

Follow My Blog at:

Follow me on Facebook: