SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Helms 24 trailer specs

5K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Trumpeter5 
#1 ·
I've been all over the club and it appears none of the trailers fit my Helms 24 (Fixed keel). does anyone have the measurements for a trailer that I would be able to adjust to fit the Helms before spending hours in a cold lake trying to take her out?
There are over half a dozen Helms owners in my club and NONE of then have a 24, fixed keel OR a trailer....the boat hasn't been out of the water in several years and I'm afraid to take it out on the rail just to put her back two weeks later with wet blisters...:confused:

#3 ·
Do you still need trailer measurements? I have a 24 and the trailer for it. I know the trailer is right becuse I just had the boat on it this past summer. If you need, I can go make some measurements for you, just let me know which ones you need. My trailer just has four adjustable posts with pads and a base for the keel to rest on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.