• 1 Post By FloridaBoy
  • 1 Post By vonnegute
  • 2 Post By travlineasy

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 10-28-2014 Thread Starter
me at 67!

Older ladies

Enjoy! it went viral!

Denise, Bristol PA, Oday 30. On Tidal Delaware River, Anchor Yacht Club.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My last project!

My boat is sold!
Quote Quick Reply Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 10-28-2014

Dock
Re: Older ladies

Sensational video! Very funny! Very heart warming.

Sea Life
Notes on a Circumnavigation:

post #3 of 8 Old 03-16-2015

You don't look old at all!!!
post #4 of 8 Old 03-19-2015 Thread Starter
me at 67!

awww thank you Nancy!

Denise, Bristol PA, Oday 30. On Tidal Delaware River, Anchor Yacht Club.

My last project!

My boat is sold!
post #5 of 8 Old 03-19-2015

Great video! I dig "Older Ladies"! As long as your fun. Heck, I ain't no spring chicken myself. LOL! Best thing about getting older is ALL the girls look good! 18-80! Sincerely,Kevin
casper likes this.
post #6 of 8 Old 04-12-2015

Within the past two weeks I have gone from an old Fuddy-Duddy to a Timeless Treasure for two reasons.

First, even though I have never sailed anything more complicated than a c-scow and never sailed (an old sunfish) further than 100 yards from shore when on salt water, my husband David and I just bought a 2015 Lagoon 450! Today is the first time I read nancyleeny's quote about figuring out net worth. Take your dreams and subtract your doubts and you get your net worth (from memory, not exact). No wonder I feel like a million bucks! We put it into charter so we have seven years to sail the world by using the company's reciprocal program. We only have to find experienced catamaran sailors that want to spend a week sailing the Caribbean with us and can teach me the basics as we go.

Secondly, this "Older Ladies" video totally captured the joy, celebration and confidence I am recently feeling towards myself. I have the wiggly tummy and saggy boobs that prove I have gathered a lifetime of wisdom and am embracing grace. Thank you Denise for sharing that. Are you a part of the video or did you just happen come across it?
Nancyleeny likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to vonnegute For This Useful Post:
Nancyleeny (04-12-2015)
post #7 of 8 Old 04-12-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonnegute View Post
Within the past two weeks I have gone from an old Fuddy-Duddy to a Timeless Treasure for two reasons.

First, even though I have never sailed anything more complicated than a c-scow and never sailed (an old sunfish) further than 100 yards from shore when on salt water, my husband David and I just bought a 2015 Lagoon 450! Today is the first time I read nancyleeny's quote about figuring out net worth. Take your dreams and subtract your doubts and you get your net worth (from memory, not exact). No wonder I feel like a million bucks! We put it into charter so we have seven years to sail the world by using the company's reciprocal program. We only have to find experienced catamaran sailors that want to spend a week sailing the Caribbean with us and can teach me the basics as we go.

Secondly, this "Older Ladies" video totally captured the joy, celebration and confidence I am recently feeling towards myself. I have the wiggly tummy and saggy boobs that prove I have gathered a lifetime of wisdom and am embracing grace. Thank you Denise for sharing that. Are you a part of the video or did you just happen come across it?
How exciting for you! I hope you have the time of your life!!
Nancy
post #8 of 8 Old 04-16-2015
Morgan 33 O.I. Perryville

Here's the male sequel to the video above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOgd9hitEAE

All the best,

Gary
Rhapsody-NS27 and casper like this.

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.