Since my boat has three taps, pressurized h/c on one, manual fresh and manual seawater, I was curious why there were 6 taps on that Pacific Seacraft. So did a quick search on yachtworld and the first yacht at the top of the list is where maca apparently saw this galley sink photo.
Hers's the link to the 2002 PS 44 - YachtWorld.com Boats and Yachts for Sale
And a description of the galley - describing manual fresh & seawater, pressurized h/c & a water purifier:
The galley on the Pacific Seacraft 44 is good enough to prepare the best of meals aboard. There is room to move around but space to brace on either tack. The galley includes:
• Three burner Force 10 stove with oven and broiler
• Seafrost engine driven and 110 volt cold plate refrigeration and freezer
• Glacier Bay front door on refrigerated side of box.
• Corian countertops
• Double sink polished SS
• Microwave oven
• Custom overhead teak locker above galley counter with wine racks
• Seagull IV water purifier in galley
• Raw and fresh water manual foot pumps in galley