SailNet Community

SailNet Community (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/)
-   herSailNet (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/hersailnet/)
-   -   What is it with.... (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/hersailnet/56465-what.html)

Cruisingdad 07-23-2009 12:15 PM

What is it with....

Ok Guys (and Gals), this thread is meant to be fun and a laugh at each other. No offense here, ok!! Kris (my wife) will probably throw in a few too. So, if you are easily offended or cannot see this as a humorous thread, don;t participate!! I put this in hersailnet because I know that the gals of our lives will have more to contribute than the guys!!! And remember, at the end of the day, we love each other, it just makes you shake your head and realize how different we all are and it is fun being that way.

So, with all that disclaimer stuff out of the way, here goes:

What is it with females?

When you are hot, you think that by cranking down the ac to a lower number it will suddenly blow out colder air! All that does is set the stop temperature, gals. It won't get any colder. But here's a little hint: When you crank it down that low, go for a ride with the kids and hubby in the dink, and come back to see ice cycles hanging from the cyling in the Middle of July, don't be suprised when your husband does not talk to you for a few minutes!! So I ask ya... what is it with girls?

Brian

Freesail99 07-23-2009 12:21 PM

Ahhh family life. Having trouble at home, there guy?

joeybkcmo 07-23-2009 12:24 PM

You my friend are a BRAVE Man, and that is all I'm going to say

k1vsk 07-23-2009 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruisingdad (Post 507850)

When you are hot, you think that by cranking down the ac to a lower number it will suddenly blow out colder air! All that does is set the stop temperature, gals. It won't get any colder.
Brian

The functional ones effect ambient temperature...time for some maintenance ---of both the wife and the A/C controller

SailKing1 07-23-2009 12:37 PM

What I find interesting is 20 minutes later she'll have a blanket over her because it's now to cold. Go figure

Melrna 07-23-2009 02:03 PM

1. Because she is trying make Hellll freeze over.
I will let you figure out this one CD!
2. If you are the smartest and best looking, by your signature maybe she is hot all the time being around you! But my money is on the sexy boat!
3. You have the temp set on 95 and she wants it on 75. You thought it was on 75 but forgot your Mr. Magoo glasses. :eek:

hellosailor 07-23-2009 02:26 PM

Brian, you need to get the wifie one of those FischerPrice toy thermostat sets, so she can play with the numbers all she wants without using any dangerous machinery.

If she's going through The Changes...you've got five years of hell coming. Drug her, heavily, now. Or trade her in fast for those two 23 year olds.

"No offense here, ok!!"

"Earth Girls Are Easy." [movie]

Cruisingdad 07-23-2009 02:32 PM

HEHE! You guys (and gals) are so funny. Just for the record, the wife and I are peas and carrots. No issues. I just thought it would be a fun thread, kinda like men are from Mars, etc.

Ok, so here's another one: What is it with guys?

Why is it you losers can't lift the toilet lid or flush when you are done? THis is gawd afwul in the public bathrooms. Don't even get me started on my kids in the boat!!

Whenever Glen (my youngest) needs to go to a nice public bathroom, he always goes to the girls with Kris!! Not even his dad wants to sit down in the guys bathroom. SO I ask ya - what is it with guys?

Brian

painkiller 07-23-2009 03:38 PM

So when they ask you to "turn down the AC", what are they actually asking? Set the temperature lower or make it so the AC is not running so often, making it warmer?

denby 07-23-2009 08:21 PM

Like living on the edge Brian?