Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Out There > herSailNet
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2009
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
What is it with....

Ok Guys (and Gals), this thread is meant to be fun and a laugh at each other. No offense here, ok!! Kris (my wife) will probably throw in a few too. So, if you are easily offended or cannot see this as a humorous thread, don;t participate!! I put this in hersailnet because I know that the gals of our lives will have more to contribute than the guys!!! And remember, at the end of the day, we love each other, it just makes you shake your head and realize how different we all are and it is fun being that way.

So, with all that disclaimer stuff out of the way, here goes:

What is it with females?

When you are hot, you think that by cranking down the ac to a lower number it will suddenly blow out colder air! All that does is set the stop temperature, gals. It won't get any colder. But here's a little hint: When you crank it down that low, go for a ride with the kids and hubby in the dink, and come back to see ice cycles hanging from the cyling in the Middle of July, don't be suprised when your husband does not talk to you for a few minutes!! So I ask ya... what is it with girls?

Brian

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2009

Freesail99 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Freesail99
Ahhh family life. Having trouble at home, there guy?
Old 07-23-2009
O'day 26

joeybkcmo is on a distinguished road
You my friend are a BRAVE Man, and that is all I'm going to say

Old 07-23-2009

k1vsk will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisingdad View Post

When you are hot, you think that by cranking down the ac to a lower number it will suddenly blow out colder air! All that does is set the stop temperature, gals. It won't get any colder.
Brian
The functional ones effect ambient temperature...time for some maintenance ---of both the wife and the A/C controller
Old 07-23-2009

SailKing1 is on a distinguished road
What I find interesting is 20 minutes later she'll have a blanket over her because it's now to cold. Go figure
Old 07-23-2009
Crazy Woman Boat Driver

Melrna will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Melrna Send a message via Yahoo to Melrna
1. Because she is trying make Hellll freeze over.
I will let you figure out this one CD!
2. If you are the smartest and best looking, by your signature maybe she is hot all the time being around you! But my money is on the sexy boat!
3. You have the temp set on 95 and she wants it on 75. You thought it was on 75 but forgot your Mr. Magoo glasses.
Catalina 445, Hull #90
Old 07-23-2009
Plausible Deniability

hellosailor has a spectacular aura about hellosailor has a spectacular aura about
Brian, you need to get the wifie one of those FischerPrice toy thermostat sets, so she can play with the numbers all she wants without using any dangerous machinery.

If she's going through The Changes...you've got five years of hell coming. Drug her, heavily, now. Or trade her in fast for those two 23 year olds.

"No offense here, ok!!"

"Earth Girls Are Easy." [movie]
Old 07-23-2009
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
HEHE! You guys (and gals) are so funny. Just for the record, the wife and I are peas and carrots. No issues. I just thought it would be a fun thread, kinda like men are from Mars, etc.

Ok, so here's another one: What is it with guys?

Why is it you losers can't lift the toilet lid or flush when you are done? THis is gawd afwul in the public bathrooms. Don't even get me started on my kids in the boat!!

Whenever Glen (my youngest) needs to go to a nice public bathroom, he always goes to the girls with Kris!! Not even his dad wants to sit down in the guys bathroom. SO I ask ya - what is it with guys?

Brian

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:

Follow My Blog at:

Follow me on Facebook:

Old 07-23-2009
Apropos of Nothing

painkiller will become famous soon enough
So when they ask you to "turn down the AC", what are they actually asking? Set the temperature lower or make it so the AC is not running so often, making it warmer?
Old 07-23-2009

denby is a jewel in the rough denby is a jewel in the rough denby is a jewel in the rough denby is a jewel in the rough
Like living on the edge Brian?

Be careful or i will do what the voices tell me to do

To get the most from Sailnet, follow the link in
's signature.

Hey stuffit "Get a life"