SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Hunter Vision 32

22K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  EbereFabian 
#1 ·
I just got a Vision 32 and would like to talk to other owners. It is a 1990. I love the looks, I have not sailed her yet.

#5 ·
My Hunter Vision 32 Hull #6

I have owned a Hunter Vision 32 now for many year. My boat is Hull #6.

I love the boat for San Francisco Bay use. It has a great sail plan and handles well under sail and power. It is the only boat I know of that powers backwards with good control...

I have added the PYI Folding Prop and would add that to any sail boat for many reasons.

The interior space is better than any other boar I have seen for this length.

Edward M. Goldberg

#6 ·
We've owned our Vision 32, Serenasea for almost 5 years now, and love her. After some upgrades to the rigging and elecrical, she is pretty solid even off-shore. We sail the Delta, SF bay and coast. The only things I don't like is the main being a lot of work to raise (480 sq. ft. full batten) and she gets pretty squirrily down wind on the ocean when it get's blustery. But for the most part she's very solid.

#7 ·
I just bought mine last July ... haven't done much sailing yet ... based on the Hudson River ... I did live on it for 6 weeks at my yacht club - love the interior! hate the aluminum holding tank (leaks and will be replaced this winter) ... I lucked out and got one with an electric winch for the main ....
always looking for other Hunter Owners to bounce questions off of ...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.