Join Date: Aug 2015
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
81 Hunter 27 - Salvaged items for sale
Sad to say but my 1981 Hunter 27 was badly damaged by hurricane Matthew, and has been purchased by the insurance company as costing more to repair than it's worth. That said, I have several pieces of equipment I removed from the boat before the hurricane that are now for sale. All are located in Fort Pierce, Florida.
1) Mainsail - good condition $500
2) Hank on jib, good condition $400
3) Complete set of cushions for main cabin, v-berth, and quarterberth $500
4) Complete set of cockpit cushions including padded backrest - $200
5) Shore power cord 50 ft - $50
6) Magma propane BBQ grill - $50
I can't post links or images due to restrictions on this site but if you email websailor32 at yahoo dot com I can send pics of items. Mike.