SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Greetings from Vancouver Island

517 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  saffarelli 
#1 ·
Kia ora - Hello to you all, I am writing from Vancouver Island in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I'm planning to relocate to another amazing Island in Aotearoa, NZ near the end of this year and I am excited about the prospect of settling in this awesome country and meeting some of you fine people. I'll be in Auckland, and I am looking for any opportunity to sail over the spring and summer months.

I've been lucky to have sailed with an awesome crew of people in Vancouver as well as on Vancouver island, aboard Sail Vessel Purusha and other racing and non-racing yachts.

I have a deep appreciation for the art of sailing and all the oceanic and celestial wisdom it entails, I am wholeheartedly looking forward to expanding my understanding and refining my skills. I am a sponge for learning and picking up new skills and bring a great deal of willingness and energy to the crewing team.

I appreciate and info about the possability of crewing this year and into the next, and I look forward to hearing your advice, and recommendations.

many thanks,

//s

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.