SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sailnet Members from around the world Please say Hi!

2M views 4K replies 3K participants last post by  setsail 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Please post a reply in this thread with your cruising area. It's always nice to see where SailNet members are located!

#2,900 ·
I am a newbie to sailing and I am looking for a buddy that would love to take me under their wing and teach me the in's and outs of sailing. I live in the North Bay San Francisco and looking for a teacher that has patience and needs a companion to help with boating chores. I am looking for a boat myself and one day hope that the buddy that takes me under their wing will want to sail over to Tonga in the South Pacific where I just leased some land. Nice to meet all of you and I look forward to meeting everyone with the passion of sailing. Thank you best regards, Jim

#2,905 ·
My name is Esteve and I'm new to Sailnet but not new to sailing.
I spent the last ten years saving money and now I am in the hunt for a sailboat.
My preference would be a mid thirtyfoot multihull preferably a Tri.
I'm not stuck in my ways. I've sailed unimarans some and could learn to live at an angle if the boat was right.
Anybody with any leads is more than welcome to PM me
thanks for your kind attention

#2,910 ·
Greetings from Warner OK.
I have a very unusual 17 ft sailboat made in Arizona in about 1976. The coast Guard Manufacturers Information Code is "CYT" I have found but two documents on the internet which tell me the manufacturer is "Recreational Products Inc." This all I can find. Can anyone help me with this search.
I have a Taft 16 Catamaran, a "Flying T" which by coincidence was made in 1976. The serial number is 24 on this craft. I have found about 4 references of this cat on the internet and have spoken to one owner in Minn.

#2,912 ·
I'm Baaack!:)

From Georgetown ( Guyana) in 2008 to Ottawa-Gatineau ( Canada) and now based in Beautiful BARBADOS. Waymar here! Looking to meet up with old Sailnet friends as I had fallen off the map for four years... and Waymar, my Jeanneau Attalia is going to join me here in a few weeks.

#2,914 ·
Hello Everyone!! Glad to be a part of this wonderful community. My wife and I are new owners of a 1976 Pearson 365 ketch rig hull #24. We totally love the old boat. She's been restored to better than original... But as we all know, they always need work no matter how "restored" they are...:rolleyes:
First boat was an Ericson 27. Another good old boat. Really looking forward to reading and sharing posts. Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.