SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sailnet Members from around the world Please say Hi!

2M views 4K replies 3K participants last post by  setsail 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Please post a reply in this thread with your cruising area. It's always nice to see where SailNet members are located!

#3,357 ·
Please post a reply in this thread with your cruising area. We are going to compile a list of the cruising areas of our members, add a drop down list to the "Update Your Profile" screen and then add it to the information displayed about each member at the top of each post so that we all can get a better understanding of who our online neighbors are.

Thanks in advance!
Keystone lake Oklahoma

#3,361 ·
Please post a reply in this thread with your cruising area. We are going to compile a list of the cruising areas of our members, add a drop down list to the "Update Your Profile" screen and then add it to the information displayed about each member at the top of each post so that we all can get a better understanding of who our online neighbors are.

Thanks in advance!
River Thames and North sea uk

#3,362 ·
Lake Michigan, Manistee County

#3,374 ·
I am just starting out. I took the ASA 101 class down in Galveston, Texas. I plan to take Coastal Cruising and Bare Boat Cruising in the Grenadines. I own no boat at this time, but I am actively searching the for sale signs on the web. I would like to sail in the Gulf of Mexico initially, but want to expand out along the East Coast and the Caribbean.

#3,378 ·
Hello from Rhode Island! I will be living aboard a C&C 38' this summer and am sure I have a lot to learn. Although this will be an exercise in living aboard, and boat maintenance, I do hope to persuade friends to join me for some sailing too. Baby steps toward my goal of cruising afar.

#3,382 ·
Hi! I sailed couple times in channel Islands harbor as a young boy in a home made tiny sailboat. 44 years later started taking lesson at Norfolk Naval sailing center, and learned to sail a 420, Hobie, and got about 16 hours on a Colgate 26. still learning and anxious. Will be sailing out of the Naval station around the tide water area and Chesapeake Bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.