SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sailnet Members from around the world Please say Hi!

2M views 4K replies 3K participants last post by  setsail 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Please post a reply in this thread with your cruising area. It's always nice to see where SailNet members are located!

#3,751 ·
Wolfgang Burnside, 72ft German Frers Stéel Ketch S/V Lindisfarne, presently in Louisiana, USA headed out next weather window to haul out at Key West, FL for new anti fouling.
Then headed to West coast Scotland (Oban) via Bermuda. / Azores / Portugal / Bay of Biscay / France / Irish Sea.
Single handed...just me and the german guy "Auto".

Attachments

#3,758 ·
I am from Pointe-Verte New-Brunswick its near Bathurst N.B. just purchased my first sailboat "All Set" is her name its a C&C 30 MK1 1979. I love the water, last summer I got a 21 ft fishing boat named "Le Dauphin" but my long time dream was to sail. At this moment my boat is dry docked in Caraquet not very far from here, I am getting the boat ready to launch and sail from Caraquet to Bathurst. I am really looking forward as this will be my first trip on my boat but I will bring an experienced sailer with me. Thanks for accepting me in this forum, I look forward to reading your posts and learning from your experiences.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.