SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sailnet Members from around the world Please say Hi!

2M views 4K replies 3K participants last post by  setsail 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Please post a reply in this thread with your cruising area. It's always nice to see where SailNet members are located!

#3,811 ·
I live in Missouri but just bought my retirement boat, a Bristol 35.5 hull# 66, near Annapolis. I sailed her over Labor Day weekend, and plan to return for Thanksgiving.

Then she'll be pulled for the winter, and in the spring we will figure out where we might move her for more year-round sailing, or how we move forward on a fuller retirement plan.

#3,819 ·
Old man with an old boat trying to keep everything in good repair. Specifics: 1971 Palmer Johnson 40, aka Nautor Swan. Owner 88, expired 100 t license. (Had to look up that spelling). Keep boat in Seattle, sail Pungent Sound and adjacent waters when the weather is nice. Don't like to motor but do want to be in a good anchorage for the night, except when sailing to not so adjacent waters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.