Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Welcome to Sailnet > Introduce Yourself
 Not a Member? 

Introduce Yourself Welcome to the Sailnet.com - The world's largest online sailing community! Tell us about yourself so we can get to know you. NEW!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2014

TFCorcoran is on a distinguished road
Post Galilee 15 - Information and PDF's needed

Not long ago (2012 and 2013) there were conversations going on here on Sailnet about the Galilee 15.. I now own one of these which I bought in RI but the boat is in sad shape. Someone here called "Bubba the Geek" ? said that he (or she) was in posession of PDFs showing the specs on different parts of this
vessel.
If you are still out there Bubba, please send me the files you may have showing details of the rudder/tiller system . What I have is so jerry-rigged I'd like to see what the original designs should look like. Thanks to all. Tom
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2014

billsull is on a distinguished road
Re: Galilee 15 - Information and PDF's needed

Hi TF,

Welcome aboard! I remember that thread that you mentioned where folks were seeking that owners manual. Poor Bubba may have been scared off by the sheer number of people that wanted it! The interest isn't surprising though - it's a pretty boat. I didn't find the document online, but there are some nice pictures of the kick-up rudder and daggerboard in some old listings on the SailingTexas website:

Galilee 15, 1984, Brunswick, Maine sailboat for sale
Galilee 15, 1985, Canyon Lake, Texas sailboat for sale
Galilee 15 sailboat for sale
Galilee 15 sailboat for sale

I also found a more current ad where the seller mentions that he has the manual. His name and contact info is in the ad. Perhaps you'll have more luck with him than Bubba.

1983 Galilee Boatworks Galilee 15' For Sale - Port St. Lucie, Fl 34987 - Classic (Sail) Boat For Sale by Owner -9190

Good luck!
Bristol 24
Old Saybrook, CT

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
galilee 15