SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Just want to introduce myself.

766 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  SHNOOL 
#1 ·
Hi!, I'm a first time sailboat owner( unless you want to count the 14 ft. Sailing dory my Dad built me ). I purchased a 1985 Stanza 7.5 this past March. She had been setting for a couple of years and needed some TLC and bulkheads replaced.i finally got her to a point where She was in sailing condition again and launched in July. Have had nothing but fun with Her since !I have owned motor oats since I was 12 so boating was nothing new ,but Sailing sure is.Am now hoping this summer last forever!!.Ed

#2 ·
Well done!... Welcome to the forum. Btw.. Did "auto correct change 'Tanzer' to Stanza?.. Can't find any reference to a Stanza 7.5. What part of the world are you in?

#5 ·
Welcome... and welcome to the group of auto-correct haters :)

Like others said, post some more, and then get us pictures of the restored boat. Always good when one is brought back to fighting condition.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.