Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Welcome to Sailnet > Introduce Yourself
 Not a Member? 

Introduce Yourself Welcome to the Sailnet.com - The world's largest online sailing community! Tell us about yourself so we can get to know you.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2008
Señor Member

TrueBlue is a jewel in the rough TrueBlue is a jewel in the rough TrueBlue is a jewel in the rough
Greetings SailNetters - A very brief intro . . .

Although we have owned many boats since the early 80's, both sail and power. I’ve been posting in SailNet forums since Oct, 2004 - just after making an offer on our last boat, a Nauticat 33, Pilothouse motorsailer. My purpose for joining was perhaps the same reason many members have . . . to learn more about the sport of sailing and share sailing experiences with others who have similar passions.

My wife and I have had lots of fun times on the last boat - but unfortunately, some not so fun moments also - due to her fears of heeling. In spite of my attempts at acclimating her during the past four years to the joys of sailing, we ultimately decided to sell her. We are presently considering various choices for our primary vessel. Most certainly, whether the primary or secondary boat, another sailboat will be one of them.

Cheers, Steve

Last edited by TrueBlue; 03-25-2008 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Monday quarterback spellchecker
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2008

Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice
Holla, my nombre es, Manuel Horta de Silva Pinto de la Guerra Y Albarran de Hoyo.

I am small man with much hair in body, and have moustache. I live in damp basement in Cuidad Conchita, and I have dial up connection, to my basement..

I like sailing and hate fake people , I also want World peace.

I sign here under the name of Giulietta which means in my Country of Chile, a man that is well provided in the area bellow the waist in the front....but also sails very well and is great muchacho, embora some idiots here piss him off with mad emails amd pm's...but he ignores them..

Giulietta is my heroi, from life, Giulietta is a very pretty handsome extraordinaire sailor from Portugal, a very nice country by the way.

Giulietta is like the Zorro of the seas, the Knight Rider of the ocean..the Robin Hood of the water....the Wyat Earp of the Ocean...and also very good sailor and also very pretty..when I am big man (not in height because I am pequeno) I want to be like Giulietta...not ugly like CD, bad breath like SD dumb as SA or dusty and old and geriatic as Cam...

One day...I will be like yeem...

Please send photografia for my sailnet member coleection
Old 03-24-2008

chucklesR is a jewel in the rough chucklesR is a jewel in the rough chucklesR is a jewel in the rough
Chuckles
Um, I'm a Cat with a 'tache and plenty of attitude because I like Cat(amaran's).
Old 03-24-2008

Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucklesR View Post
I'm a Cat with a 'tache and plenty of attitude because I like Cat(amaran's).
Chickles that is just plain dumb....posting what we like as an avatar??

So I would have to put a vagina as my avatar????

And with a moustache??? You are very very silly..a Vagina with moustache...that is Bin Ladens Siter....
Old 03-24-2008

teshannon has a spectacular aura about teshannon has a spectacular aura about teshannon has a spectacular aura about
Talking

TB,
See what you've started now, you've got the Giuster wound up! You would think after all this time you would have learned your lesson.
Old 03-24-2008
Señor Member

TrueBlue is a jewel in the rough TrueBlue is a jewel in the rough TrueBlue is a jewel in the rough
There's a method to my madness te . . .
Old 03-24-2008

jimmyb116 is on a distinguished road
I was a happy boat owner with a great and cute wife and lovely 6 year old girl and a dog. but after spending the last 4 days grinding all the old bottom paint off, I am a grumpy old man with a boat for sale and a divorce pending.
Old 03-25-2008
Owner, Green Bay Packers

sailaway21 is just really nice sailaway21 is just really nice sailaway21 is just really nice sailaway21 is just really nice
A new sailnet record-ONE serious post! A neeew loooow. the only thing remarkable about it is that TB would start an eminently worthwhile and informative thread while the Mad Hatter of Herring was actively posting. We'll just chalk it up to a temporary lapse in judgement.
Old 03-25-2008
Wish I never found SN!

SimonV will become famous soon enough
Hey, where am I, and what’s all this about, Is this where you old farts come to hide, and tell lies.
I am a wealthy sailboat owner with money to burn and a couple of pots to piss in; my boat is better than any other boat, because it is mine. Now I must go and return to the lovely job of cleaning all the scale and stuff out of the poo pipes, I refuse to throw them out and put in new ones, I could afford it if I wanted to I am just being green, actually I feel a bit green.

I love my boat
S/V GOODONYA
Brisbane
present location Heading to the Whitesundays

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DELIVERY SKIPPER
Drinking Rum before 10am makes you a Pirate NOT an alcohlic
Old 03-25-2008

GreenEgg is on a distinguished road

My wife and I have had lots of fun times on the last boat - but unfortunately, some not so fun moments also - due to her fears of heeling. In spite of my attempts at acclimating her during the past four years to the joys of sailing, we ultimately decided to sell her.

You sold your wife?

Wow, that's harsh.

My husband and I sail a 21' Sirius on the Ottawa river.
He had a Northern 25' when we met, thousands or years ago.
He is a much better sailer than I am.

Dreams......We are sick of winter, and hope to purchase a live aboard boat 28-34', to keep in Florida, staying there between Nov. and March every year, until we retire.
I'll learn more about sailing, and he'll learn more about motors and repairs, and one day we can cruise.

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.