SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Hello from s/v Rafiki on Georgian Bay!

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  theartfuldodger 
#1 ·
:) Hi,

I am very excited about joining this forum. I am looking to 'meet' liveaboard cruisers who are 'out there' living my dream. I am so jealous! :mad: And for my evil revenge, I am going to ask you all hundreds of dumb questions on how I can sail off into the sunset, too!

Seriously, thanks for having me!

Amy Courser
s/v Rafiki

#5 · (Edited)
Unless tesh asks them....and Alex is on Vacation.....Hee hee.......:p

#7 ·
I'm out of Hindson in Penetang. I would like to get into Dutchman's Cove but there's a wait list. :mad: Could someone please explain to me why I'm paying for a pool??? At a MARINA?? :mad: But it's the second cheapest place around. The only amenities I use are the cleats the potable water and the plug (and I only use the plug for 2hrs a week)! And if my truck is there - the boat ain't!

I tried to email you to tell you that it's the same boat 'seamonkey' but I'm not allowed to email members until I have made 10 posts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.