SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Sweltering in Searchlight

807 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  SailNet Archive 
#1 ·
Howdy from the hottest CG station there is! I'm Kris, and I'm temporarily stuck in the Nevada desert away from my boats. :(

I've been catching various discussions on this board for years but have never got around to registering until today. Found a thread about one of the boats I have right now so I couldn't resist.

I do electronics (though mostly driving a desk these days) and can't wait to retire and take some time to "sail". Most of my cruising up to this point have felt like deliveries rather than cruises. Darn day job, always getting in the way of my leisure time...

Kris

#4 ·
Lake Mead Sailing on MacGregor 26X

Howdy from the hottest CG station there is! I'm Kris, and I'm temporarily stuck in the Nevada desert away from my boats. :(

I do electronics (though mostly driving a desk these days) and can't wait to retire and take some time to "sail". Most of my cruising up to this point have felt like deliveries rather than cruises. Darn day job, always getting in the way of my leisure time...

Kris
Ahoy Kris,
When off duty look me up. Sailing on Lake Mead and launching at Callville Bay Marina (12 miles East of the Junction Rt 147/167 on Northshore Scenic Drive, Lake Mead Recreation Area). Have 96' Macgregor 26X, "FOREVER", with 50 HP 2cycle O/B. Always looking for crew and USNR always welcomes a "Coastie" :D.

Captain Kimo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.