SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Hi everyone

904 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  imagine2frolic 
#1 ·
Hello,

This is JC, I am new to sailing and I own a Cheoy Lee 41 Offshore Richards now out of the water at the BVI. I am just crossing my fingers and hoping the hurricane season goes away without any problems in the BVI, once the season is over I will be sailing to Panama.

Best,

#4 ·
Welcome to sailnet. I live in the BVI on land now. I am a single female. I spent 10+ years alone, on my 30' boat sailing around the islands year round. It was a blast! The time of my life. Enjoy your adventure! The hurricanes are going to miss us this year.

For more info about the BVI read, DearMissMermaid.com

#7 ·
Thanks for your warm welcome lilblack, can we get in touch via email as I am flying to the BVI soon to search for a hurricane hole and take sv Softair out?

jrd22 thanks for your welcome and for your comments about sv Softair, we looked for her for over a year and this was the nicest Cheoy Lee 41 Richards we found, you are welcome to visit.

I will be in San Blas Islands and Bocas del Toro and depending on a job offer sailing with my Captain to Tunisia so I think no Panama Canal crossings insight yet, where are you located ? and thanks for your wishes regarding a clear of hurricanes for the BVI area :)

Best,

#9 ·
Wow thanks i2frolic I was expecting your welcome here at Sailnet, you did not dissapointed me, thanks, good boy try to continue being good for a few hours I know is hard for you but do your best at least during hurricane season...are you getting any wind?

Nice pic there :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.