Here ya go!
Cal 21 Sailboat
A. RETRACTING THE KEEL
1. In order to attach the Keel Lifting Cable, the keel MUST be clear of the bottom.
2. Remove the Keel Well Cover and Keel Plug.
3. Place the Keel Winch in its cockpit position and run out all the cable.
4. Insert the loop of the cable into the two notches on the forked end of the Keel Pole.
5. Keep tension on the cable as the pole is pushed down with the forks horizontal.
6. The loop of the cable must go under the keel and up into the keel slot. BE CERTAIN THAT YOU FEEL IT HOOK INTO THE SLOT. If you are in doubt, repeat the above operation.
7. When the keel is hooked, take tension on the cable and remove the pole. Now take up all the slack with the winch.
WARNING: SEVERE DAMAGE TO HULL MAY RESULT FROM FAILURE TO PROPERLY ENGAGE LIFTING CABLE IN SLOT OF THE KEEL BULB.
8. Go below and remove the keel lock pin. If the pin binds adjust the keel with the winch until the pin can be easily removed.
9. Now crank up the Keel with the Keel Winch.