SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Georgia New Guy

776 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Matvolver 
#1 ·
Hello,

I have only been sailing 2 years and own an older Com-Pac 23, docked on Lake Richard B Russell in Georgia. Due to very limited access and some low bridges, there is not a lot of sailing on Lake Russell. Although I have enjoyed it a lot. I would like to meet other sailors in my area (Lake Russell, Lake Thurmond, and Lake Hartwell). Or perhaps Savannah area. I'd gladly crew in exchange for experience. And, of course, I'd welcome the opportunity to sail my boat with anyone so inclined.

#3 ·
Thanks for the welcome. Seems most people here are not lake sailors. Unless you count the great lakes.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
-- Alexis de Tocqueville

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.