SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Newbie from Michigan

605 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  HPLou 
#1 ·
Hello All!

I'm Mark and I'm brand new to sailing! Just bought a fixer-upper last fall and working to restore it and get it in the water. I have a 1975 Chrysler C-22. I belong to a couple Chrysler websites that are full of wonderful information and fantastic folks. Found out about this website from one of the members over there. Being a newb, I'm looking for info about sailing--this place looks like a real good place!

I'm a retired Air Force Chief living in my original west coast hometown of Muskegon MI, west coast of Michigan, that is!

Thanks in advance for the help and glad to be here!

Mark

#2 ·
Welcome to SailNet and congratulations on your new boat. Don't forget to post your progress pictures of your boat projects. You'll definitely find loads of information on this site. One of the things you'll learn fairly quickly is that you will have to be very specific as to what information or advice you are looking to receive, and you will get alot of advice and opinions. Also, when applicable, posting pictures will help in receiving information about specific boat queries.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.