Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Welcome to Sailnet > Introduce Yourself
 Not a Member? 

Introduce Yourself Welcome to the Sailnet.com - The world's largest online sailing community! Tell us about yourself so we can get to know you.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2011

JRA1968 is on a distinguished road
Hello from Tucson

Hello everyone. Just wanted to say good day and thanks for all the info here. Im getting ready within the year to give up land and start my new life on the water. Im 42 single and sick of all the bureaucracies of this modern carnival we have today. I will be looking forward to info you all share . I have lots of sailing experience but never had my own sailboat, Im thinking of a Morgan Or Pearson as i will be doing much cruising from the West coast . Thanks Jeff
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2011

saildork is on a distinguished road
Welcome aboard, Jeff. Life on the water will be quite a change from Tucson. I just returned to Alabama after spending most of the winter skiing in Flagstaff. Loved it! Arizona is just beautiful. But Flagstaff is quite a different climate from Tucson, I'm sure.

Hope you don't expect to escape the bureaucratic carnival completely. It follows us everywhere, I'm afraid. But at least we experience some degree of freedom while under sail.

Enjoy the Net. Lots of good folks here.

Pat
Old 04-10-2011
Crotchety Old Member

tomperanteau is on a distinguished road
If you wait long enough, you may have some shore-front property where you live.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

S/V Footprints

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube

1969 Crealock/Columbia 36 Sloop completely refitted in 2000 and new Yanmar in 2006.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message Share with Facebook

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.