Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Welcome to Sailnet > Introduce Yourself
 Not a Member? 

Introduce Yourself Welcome to the Sailnet.com - The world's largest online sailing community! Tell us about yourself so we can get to know you.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2011

SavannahRae is on a distinguished road
Hello From North Georgia

Hello,
I am glad to be joining you all out here on this thread. I bought my first Sailboat last summer without any prior experience outside of power boating. I now own a 1975 28' Coronado. She is a tank, but I could not refuse the deal. We are at a great very sailboat friendly marina on Lake Lanier on the north east side of Atlanta.
We have cleaned her all up and now are searching for a Hatch mounted Air Conditioner so we can stay on her every weekend during this very hot Georgia summer. I am now already totally addicted to the sailing lifestyle and with only one child in the house left for another two years, we hope to move down to the Pensacola (Perdido Key) area in Florida and get us a slightly larger boat we can live aboard and conduct business (sales) from that area.
Great to be out here with you and enjoy learning much from all of you salty sailors out there!!! Thanks...Nathan
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2011
Relapsing

ArcherBowman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SavannahRae View Post
Hello,
I am glad to be joining you all out here on this thread. I bought my first Sailboat last summer without any prior experience outside of power boating. I now own a 1975 28' Coronado. She is a tank, but I could not refuse the deal. We are at a great very sailboat friendly marina on Lake Lanier on the north east side of Atlanta.
We have cleaned her all up and now are searching for a Hatch mounted Air Conditioner so we can stay on her every weekend during this very hot Georgia summer. I am now already totally addicted to the sailing lifestyle and with only one child in the house left for another two years, we hope to move down to the Pensacola (Perdido Key) area in Florida and get us a slightly larger boat we can live aboard and conduct business (sales) from that area.
Great to be out here with you and enjoy learning much from all of you salty sailors out there!!! Thanks...Nathan
Sorry I missed you. I was the West Wight Potter sailing out of Aqualand last week. Wish I'd known.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It ain't all buttons and charts, little albatross. You know what the first rule of sailing is? Love. You take a boat in to sea that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of worlds. Love keeps her afloat when she oughtta founder... tells ya she's hurtin' 'fore she keens… makes her a home." Captain Malcom Reynolds, Paraphrased
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message Share with Facebook

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.