Introduction - SailNet Community
Introduce Yourself Welcome to the Sailnet.com - The world's largest online sailing community! Tell us about yourself so we can get to know you.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 06-30-2012 Thread Starter

Introduction

Hello folks. I'm bus Kenny but hope to be boat Kenny again. Another fool looking for a project boat free or close to it. I'm living in a nice1995 international bus with good diesel so I can move and live (on land). The bus is full of tools. I have almost everything a rebuilding project would need from threaders to a broad axe, all mechanics tools to augers, etc. looking for a cruiser about 30 feet. I'm on the west coast but. Might go down south this winter.
Quote Quick Reply Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 06-30-2012
Tartan 27' owner

Re: Introduction

Welcome busKenny.

I can't help you out much on the left coast since I am on the east coast.
Have you found Bone Yard Boats yet? Bone Yard Boats

Good luck.

"The cure for anything is salt water~ sweat, tears, or the sea." ~Isak Denesen

Everybody has one:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 5 Old 07-01-2012

Look around boat storage yards. There will be boats there with fading "for sale" signs, others abandoned by their owners. Some can be had for a few hundred dollars. Also watch crasigslist and ebay, but don't buy anything unseen. Good luck!
post #4 of 5 Old 07-01-2012 Thread Starter

Ive visited numerous marinas on my drive up 101 and have founs the public (state local) are Very reluctant to give out info. They act like they never heard of a salvage boat. In eureka i heard about upcoming auction but "the guy" at the yard in fields landing said i couldnt even walk up to them even though they were sitting 50 yards away! They like to keep the deals amongst themselves.
post #5 of 5 Old 07-02-2012

Hi,
This is Ruby.. Hope we will get more new information through this.. We can discussed here freely.. thanks for accepting my request..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.