SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Guten Tag, Bon Jour and Hello :-)

829 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  FinallySailing 
#1 ·
Hi everybody,

I've been lurking on the forum for a while, found a lot of important information here and have now finally registered. 3 1/2 years ago after lots of pondering and thinking I bought a 1994 Macgregor 26S -the sail boat not the later hybrid. My life (and that of my family) has quite changed since. From being a busy but sometimes disgruntled 40 something man I've turned into a far more relaxed and happy person who can't wait to spend lots of time on or by the water :) Our kids are very much involved as well and I am very lucky that my other half enjoys my little boating madness as well. I am originally from Germany, my wife is Canadian from the maritimes (a great French/Scottish mix). We live in the UK, currently on the East Coast. Sailed on Rutland, the West of Scotland and now from the Crouch. Can't wait til the weather is a bit better so I can finish the winter refit and get on the water again !!!

Reactions: Faster
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.