Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Welcome to Sailnet > Introduce Yourself
 Not a Member? 

Introduce Yourself Welcome to the Sailnet.com - The world's largest online sailing community! Tell us about yourself so we can get to know you.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2013

SirRedemption is on a distinguished road
Hello

Ive been sailing for close to 4 years now. I was first introduced to sailing by the father of someone I was dating and I took to it instantly. I am also on my 4th vessel.

My first was a 70's era 27 foot Catalina, great little boat but I eventually gave her up due to finances. My next vessel was an early era venture (60's era Macgregor for those that dont know) I put her on hard at my parents property and eventually scrapped her to finish up a newer I want to say late 80's or early 90's Macgregor. I finished that one up an learned that she wasn't going to fulfill my needs so she was eventually sold to a nice gentleman in Vegas and is now known as the pain Angel I believe. Shes also won some regattas there.

I then purchased my current baby a 1968 Columbia 28. One of the inboard model that has had the keel glassed in professionally. Ive been enjoying her and now on my second season with her.

Im a youngster far as skippers go 29 and working on keeping myself in a state of constant learning. Ive logged my share of miles for my short time as a sailor and looking forward to many more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2013
A mod and her dragon

DRFerron is on a distinguished road
Re: Hello

I, too, started my sailing life in a Venture.

Welcome to SailNet!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Catalina 30 TRFK

Contributing Editor
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
magazine

Rock Hall Cruising Station

All things that are, are equally removed from being nothing. John Donne
Old 02-14-2013
Asleep at the wheel

jimgo is on a distinguished road
Re: Hello

Welcome!
1975 Albacore 15

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.