Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: north port
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
1986 Irwin 35.5 citation
I've been having trouble finding threads pertaining to the 35.5 aft cockpit. I am close to closing a deal with one of these beauts, but i would love some more incite.
I am having a surveyor look at the boat.
some of my concerns:
1) most of the stations are loose...
2) there are gel coat cracks around the aft chain plates....
3) There are gel coat cracks along the aft at the edges...
4) I am concerned about how the boom attaches to the mast, seems to have a lot of play??
5) the rudder has some play when you grab it and and seems as though the plastic bearings are visible from bellow??
thanks again for the help sailors.