Islander 34 Owners
Islander 34 Owners... I just purchased a 1972 Islander 34 and was interested in contacting other owners to share pictures and projects with. I got a great deal on the boat and am putting the money I saved on the purchase back into making the boat just the way I want it. The rather new Universal diesel has only a few hundred hours on it. As soon as I figure out how to add images, I will do so. So far, I have
1) Had the boat hauled and surveyed (Just cosmetic work needed)
2) Had the boat bottom painted (fixed all blisters, replaced the cutless bearing, added zincs, sealed and covered the two holes for the head as I am installing a composting head, added a salt water intake for one of my two sinks and changed the color of my boot stripe to green)
3) Ordered new sails from Precision Sail Loft in Canada
4) Ordered Harken Unit 1 jib furling system
5) Bought and installed a Garmin 740s and also bought the radome which I will install later.
6) I am having the deck completely refinished by another fellow after the bottom gets finished.
Anyway, I hope to find some other owners.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:54 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
(c) Marine.com LLC 2000-2012