SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Lake Michigan Cruise - 7/31/2010

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  mkeChris 
#1 ·
For all those interested a group of local sailors from Milwaukee and myself are planning a little cruise to the mid-lake buoy in the southern portion of Lake Michigan. It's not a race or anything, just a reason to get out of cell phone range.

The idea is we leave that Saturday morning (7/31/2010), sail out to the buoy and say hello to everyone.

Right now we've got about 5 or 6 boats going, but would love to have more! Its an easy sail from Milwaukee Chicago, Racine, Grand Haven, Muskegon, South Haven, or Holland.

Feel free to PM me, or stop by Categories - Milwaukee Sailing Forum for more information. It's loosely organized so there's not that much information to be had... but let me know if interested and you can get to know some of the other sailors.

See you out there!

#4 ·
We've moved this event to the following weekend -- August 7th. Same plan as before... sail out saturday morning say hello, and sail home.

All are welcome -- I don't check sailnet too often, so if you are planning on joining up, drop by milwaukeesailors.com to let us know!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.